Bunk & Shower = $30
2 Bed Cabin = $70
Shower Only = $10
Laundry = $5 (for up to 5 lbs. / $1 per lb. over that)
We Are Pet Friendly - but only accept 4 pets nightly in our "Wolfden" suite (complete with dog beds) - so please CALL AHEAD. Pet owners pay a refundable damage deposit of $25
FREE Continental Breakfast / Coffee, Tea, Hot Cocoa 7a.m. DAILY - FREE WITH YOUR STAY & "Microwave Your Own" Sausage-Egg-Cheese Croissants available for $3.50 (Please note that the $6 Hot & Hearty Breakfast is no longer available)
Snacks available - 7am to 7pm (frozen pizza, ice cream, sodas, Gatorade, Hot Dogs, etc.)
A full kitchen is available just to hikers 24 hrs / day in Yahoola Cottage
Maximum length of stay at Top of Georgia is 1 DAY. Exceptions CAN be made - but NOT guaranteed. Please confer with staff about your plans.
- Hikers are responsible for their own safety at all times
- Hikers are responsible for their own belongings at all times
Reservations Are Accepted - But Please Be Aware:
- In order to reserve a bunk or shuttle you must charge it in full - in advance.
- Cancellations made 8 days or more - prior to arrival - are entitled to a FULL REFUND. Cancellations made 7 days prior to arrival are entitled to a 50% refund. Cancellations made less than 7 days prior to arrival are non-refundable, non-transferable, and have no credit value.
- A date change to a reservation is treated as a cancellation and rebooking.
- Credit for the re-booking will be given in the same terms as the refund stated above.
- Date changes made within 7 days of arrival will not have a credit applied to the new booking.
- Prices on unconfirmed reservations are subject to change at any time without notice.
- We recommend that you plan ahead (as much as you can) for unforeseen circumstances that could necessitate a cancellation of your reservation.